Have you tried making your own dog or cat food at home? Many folks live a sustainable lifestyle and love making their own Homemade Salmon Dog and Cat Food. It gives you such a wonderful feeling to create healthy meals or treats for your pets. The thing we love about this is knowing that we’re serving an all-natural meal to our furry friends.
THE BENEFITS OF SALMON FOR YOUR PETS:
Salmon oil lubricates the skin and helps maintain a glossy, healthy coat, and strong teeth and nails. It also is very important for joint health and studies have shown it to ward off arthritis.
- 1½ cups Brown Rice
- 16 ounce Frozen Green Peas
- 2 Carrots
- 14.75 ounce Canned Salmon (packed in oil)
- 2 tbsp Flax Seed
- ½ cup Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Chives, chopped
- Make a large batch of brown rice per package instructions.
- When cooled, mix all ingredients together.
- Place individual cups into freezer bags and freeze until ready to use.
- Place individual servings in microwave to thaw before feeding to your pets.
More Info here